2013年10月24日 星期四

The First Taiwan Wonder - Yushan National Park

Hello everyone! From this week on, I will start a new series introduction to Yushan National Park, and Yandmingshan National Park temporarily comes to an end.
















(Mt. Jade Main Peak)

Mt. Jade, the highest mountain in Taiwan, is a symbol of the beauty of Taiwan. Mounting up Mt. Jade is an important goal and achievement that every Taiwanese wants to accomplish in their lifetime, and I am no exception.























There are a lot of alpine flower plants, defying the harsh alpine environments, colorful swaying in the street. Such as Spruce(雲杉)Hemlock(鐵杉)Fir(冷杉)Yushan juniper(玉山圓柏)Yushan Rhododendron(玉山杜鵑), and so on. We can see a variety of weather, exclusive plants, animals in Mt. Jade since its elevation varies from 300 to 3952 meters above sea level.





Yushan juniper defying cold erected on the hillside.




























Yushan Rhododendron(玉山杜鵑)


There are many different habitats offering various birds a wonderful place to live in this area. If you are a person who love bird watching very much, you must come and take a look at Yushan National Park.

I only make a simple introduction to this beautiful park, and I will introduce in more detail in the next following weeks.

This is the video which Yushan participates in the vote of the New 7 Wonders.



6 則留言:

  1. Mt. Jade is wonderful! But it is hard to reach. Want to see the scenery in person!

    回覆刪除
  2. your pictures attract me a lot. It symbolizes us, unify us. I regret that I didn't vote it before.

    回覆刪除
  3. It is more easily to reach the Mt. Jade Main Peak than before,though it still cost at least two days.

    回覆刪除
  4. One of my friends loves bird watching very much. He is an expert in birds. I am going to recommend him this beautiful place!:)

    回覆刪除
  5. Yushan is so beautiful.
    Though I never go there before, I still love this place.
    And I think the scene will be very amazing when reaching the summit of Yushan.

    回覆刪除
  6. Jade mountain is a symbol of Taiwan ; however , I haven't been there ! I hope I can hold the chance to visit it !

    回覆刪除