2013年10月17日 星期四

Mt. Datun Multi-Peak

Hello everyone! This is the last week introduce Yangmingshan National Park. I would like to introduce Mt. Datun Multi-Peak trail and share some of my experience when I went to Mt. Datun this winter vacation. This Chinese Year, after College Entrance Examination, I went mountain climbing with my best junior high school classmates to relax our tight mood. This is our climbing route:


Jhuzihhu竹子湖
Bailaka saddle trailhead百拉卡鞍部步道入口
Bailaka Highway Pedestrian Trail百拉卡公路人行步道
Erziping visitor center二子坪遊客中心
Erziping Trail二子坪蝴蝶步道
Erziping 二子坪
Datunping大屯坪
Mt. Datun south peak大屯山南峰(957m)→
Mt. Datun west peak大屯山西峰(982m)→
Mt. Miantian Trailhead 面天山登山口
Miantianping面天坪(790m)
Mt. Miantian面天山
Saddle鞍部
Mt. Xiangtian向天山
Xiangtian Pond向天池
Qingtian Temple trailhead清天宮登山口(465m) 






Erziping 二子坪
(That was a rainy, cold, and foggy day...)








Erziping 二子坪










We started our journey at 7 o’clock. That was a rainy and foggy day, and the roads are very wet and slimy that we can hardly walk. All along the trail covered with miscanthus(芒草), and the ground are all mud and water. 





Flowers above are frost



Beautiful spider web was covered with dew above








Besides, the fog was very thick. It’s really difficult for us to see where the road ahead. As long as one of us was not cautious, he might slip legs in the air. It’s usually just taken ten minutes away but that we walked more than two hours. 


















Mt. Miantian(面天山) and Mt. Xiangtian(向天山)





beautiful sea of clouds(on the top of Mt. Datun west peak)









Mt. Datun south peak(on the top of Mt. Datun west peak)








After going tough a difficult process, we finally climbed to the top of the mountain. Looking ahead is the most beautiful sea of clouds that I have ever see! All this hard work is worth! That day we climbed a total of four mountain. Eight hours of adventure was one of my wonderful memories in winter vacation after finishing College Entrance Exam.


This video is about the story of Datun volcano group! 




4 則留言:

  1. I got a great climbing route from your essay and I would recommend to my parents. Maybe someday I will see these beautiful scenes with my own eyes. : )

    回覆刪除
  2. I often went to Yangmingshan National Park with my family in childhood but seldom went to Mt. Datun Multi-Peak trail. Now I finally know how beautiful it is !!
    I like the foggy day in Mt.Yanming since the scene is hazy and like the Impressionism drawing. And I like the sea of clouds, too.
    Thanks for your sharing:)

    回覆刪除
  3. I used to go to Erziping in my childhood.
    It's quite pretty there!

    回覆刪除
  4. Yangmingshan National Park is really a good place to go to,and to the people who want to study the secrets of earth,it is unmissable

    回覆刪除