2013年10月3日 星期四

The Beauty of Yangmingshan National Park (1)

Today,I would like to introduce Yangmingshan National Park.











Yangmingshan National Park as we know it today covers mountainous areas in many districts in the Taipei City and New Taipei City such as Shilin,Beitou,Tamsui,Jinshan and so on.The park is famous for its exclusive volcanic geology and magnificent sights. 






←  This is Xiaoyoukeng(小油坑),and the peak is             Mt.Qixing Main Peak




Yangmingshan is not only a wonderful place for birds but also a great home to a huge number of butterflies. 









 ← Megalaima oorti(Barbet) 






As you stroll along forest pathways,please remember to keep your eyes open for lovely birds such as Barbet and Formosan Blue Magpie. 









←  Formosan Blue Magpie 






Yangmingshan's popular hot springs can be divided into three types according to their chemical composition:Acid sulfate (white sulfur) hot springs,Acid sulfate chloride (green sulfur) hot springs,and Neutral iron-bearing hot springs.






← Sulfur






It's easy to reach from Taipei, just one hour by bus.Hope you can explore Yangmingshan National Park by yourself!

3 則留言:

  1. I have been to Yangmingshan several times, yet I haven't realized its beauty and feature at all. Thanks to your blog, I get to know more about the unique mountain located in Taiwan and the creature living in it. I do enjoy your blog and want to explore more about the mountain in Taiwan.

    回覆刪除
  2. hi, i'm 胡家毓
    I often went to 陽明山national park with my family int the past, but it was hard for me to appreciate this scenery because of the serious carsick.
    I like Formosan Blue Magpie very much.
    Its tail is so cute and it looks so funny !!

    回覆刪除
  3. I haven't been to 陽明山before. When I saw your bolg, I am very interested in that beautiful mountain!

    回覆刪除