2013年11月14日 星期四

Beyond Beauty – Taiwan from Above (看見台灣)

           Hello, everyone!! We have not seen for a long time. Today, I finally ended my very long midterm life. I  eventually finished my Calculus Midterm and Introduction to Computer Science and Programming this afternoon. This week, although my topic of English learning project is “The Beauty of Mountains in Taiwan”, I want to shortly introduce a movie. Recently released a famous documentary called “ Beyond Beauty – Taiwan from Above (看見台灣)” .
In this movie, the narration Wu Nien-Jen (吳念真) once said “Only from such an angle and height can we truly understand the beauty and sadness of Taiwan.” 
         As a Taiwanese, I used to grow in this land. Here are countless wonderful memories in my life in this diamond island. There are a lot of dazzling places I have once been. Sitting in helicopter and appreciating the beauty of Taiwan with a new fantastic point of view. 
      This photographer, Chi Po-Lin (齊柏林), is the first person using such an exclusive perspective to overlook Taiwan like hawks. 














As a student of the Department of Geography, I sincerely invite you here. Let’s follow the camera’s field of view to see, understand and love Taiwan. 

This is the movie trailer

2 則留言:

  1. I really like the masterpiece of Mr. Chi.Every time when I watch his work(I have a book which collect many his pictures),I would be so touched that my tear can't stop falling.

    回覆刪除
  2. Oh! I really want to watch this movie! My senior high school teacher recommanded all of her students to spend time watching it !!

    回覆刪除